There are things brewing inside me that I totally put down to my trying to understand what makes me happy.
Now, let’s see what I have noticed, or done lately, that I would never have imagined doing in the past!
– Feeling at ease hugging people. Also having an urge to touch all kinds of things in addition to people. I love the texture of leaves, trees rocks… You name it!
– Exploring my surroundings and finding beautiful new places (nope, not been a given at all! New things and places can freak me out!)
– Sang infront of a group of people. All sober. In daylight. Didn’t pass out. I think I found myself a new hobby!
– Followed my intuition telling me, I should try to get to know one person better. This one sort of backfired in some ways, but I’m still proud of myself for speaking out this time, instead of bottling that thought in. I mean, if new places and things are scary, how about people then!!
– I’m enjoying jogging. What the f? I have always hated jogging. Now I need to stop myself so I won’t overdo it. Perhaps I have finally realized, I don’t have to taste blood when running, for it to count as exercise.
Generally that annoying voice inside my head telling me I can’t be this and that, can’t do this and that or can’t say this and that, is quiet more often than it used to be. It’s exciting, but admittedly a little scary at times too!
I may follow my intuition more freely these days, but my ego still likes to play the drama queen when something doesn’t go exactly according to plan.
I’ll keep on my chosen path towards happiness and perhaps the ego will soon hush up for good.